CAUSE MARKETING – ATTITUDE FOUNDATION
Ever have an outrageous deadline?
We don’t recommend building your marketing campaign from scratch in 2 days. But we have done it.
Graeme Innes is Chair of Attitude Foundation, a new start up to improve attitudes to people with disabilities. He saw a one-off opportunity to launch the foundation very fast – if we could do it. We could and we can help you too!
- We helped with the launch
- established their social media presence (Facebook, Twitter)
- ran the social media campaign (establishing their HootSuite account)
- wrote a press release and distributed it to major media outlets
- developed all their digital assets
- organised a web designer
- built the website
- completed all the web copywriting
From the brief to launch we completed the whole job in 48 hours. The results?
- They reached 250,000 people in 7 hours
- reached 500,000 people in 2 days
- converted 700+ people to sign up
- and raised thousands of dollars